Managing your communications effectively in a crisis situation is one of E=MC2’s key areas of expertise. We can develop a strategy to manage any crisis which may attract or has attracted media attention and deliver the correct response in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that your professional reputation is not compromised.
Crisis Management Experience
We have considerable experience in handling press relations and key messages for a wide range of crisis situations including:
- Financial – share price collapse, regulatory investigations, executive defection, unwelcome takeover bids, accounting irregularities
- HR and labour relations – redundancy programmes, office closures, strike action
- Environmental – contamination, toxic materials
- Health and safety – fatalities, serious accidents, infection outbreaks
- Criminal activity – sabotage, arson.
We will manage the media on your behalf to ensure that any potential crisis scenario is contained and that any information released to the media is timely, accurate, positive and controlled by you.
We can also provide training in how to communicate with the media and set up systems and procedures for managing your organisation’s relations with the media, clients, employees, the community and your supply chain. To find out more about our crisis management expertise and examples of how we have successfully managed previous crises, please visit the case studies section of our website.